Keeping your air ducts clean is a key part of the equation for indoor air quality. This simple service benefits your health as well as your heating and cooling equipment. Think of the duct work in your house as an extension of your HVAC system. Just as you know to keep your furnace and air conditioner maintained, you should treat your ductwork the same way. If your HVAC system is being serviced, or replaced, that’s a natural time to have the ducts cleaned as well.
Simply Mechanical uses state-of-the-art vacuum technology. These hybrid duct cleaning vacuums are portable, meaning we bring them right into your home, eliminating the need for large, dirty hoses running through your house. Our equipment rolls easily into your home, up the stairs, and fits through most doorways. Our vacuum’s balanced design and ease of movement means less of an impact on your home, and innovative technology means a better job overall. Most importantly, our equipment has incredibly powerful suction, ensuring thorough cleaning of the ducts.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
- Clears the dust, debris and allergens that accumulate in your air ducts over time
- Ensures your furnace and air conditioner are operating at peak performance and that dust and debris aren’t decreasing efficiency
- Cleaner, fresher smell in your home
Signs Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning
The right frequency for air duct cleaning is not always straight forward as it often depends on personal preference and standards for air quality.
In general, houses that are closer to prairies or open, dusty lands, golf courses, or interstates, have more particulates in the air that create varied conditions in homes. Or, if a home was near a wildfire recently, it’s a good idea to have the ducts cleaned due to the potential ash build up.
Simply Mechanical recommends having your air ducts cleaned at least every five years.
The Technology Behind the Equipment
- Our vacuum equipment is environmentally friendly as it has re-usable filters; they aren’t thrown out after every job. They are cleaned and reused hundreds of times.
- Special filter design keeps the filter from being clogged with dust and eliminates the need for the technician to stop and clean the filter
- Our filter carries close to a HEPA rating at 99.16%
- The 220v vacuum draws 5,000 CFMS with filtered air
- Our vacuum has a decibel reading of around 88 when standing right next to it, which is similar to heavy traffic, or a window air conditioner
Like all of your home’s appliances, your HVAC system needs routine maintenance in order to keep it performing at its best. Failure to keep up with regular maintenance needs for your system can lead to unnecessary repair costs or even a full replacement due to unit breakdown. Denver area homeowners should have HVAC service performed at least once per year in their home by a trusted HVAC company.
Simply Mechanical provides Colorado families with routine maintenance HVAC services for any type of system. With more than 20 years of industry experience with both residential and commercial HVAC systems, our team is specially trained to perform maintenance on any heating or cooling unit. Additionally, we are an American Standard Customer Care Dealer.